Cost-effective solutions for your surgical instrument marking needs.
PREZIO Health Surgical Instrument Marking is an accurate, cost-effective way to assign Unique Device Identification (UDIs) to your instruments, which facilitates accurate surgical instrument tracking. Whether you mark instruments with a 2D matrix, tray names, hospital name or your custom request, the chemical and laser marking methods are durable and compatible with all manufacturers’ warranties.
When you mark your instruments with PREZIO Health, you facilitate:
- Accurate instrument level inventory
- Patient and procedure association
- “Last” scan location
- Usage-based preventative maintenance schedules
- Streamlined tray processing, distribution and storage via enhanced data
- Quality assurance through validation of marking/data association.
- Count sheet optimization
PREZIO Health’s surgical instrument marking method is:
- Efficient, clean and cost-effective
- Performed on site
- Permanent and durable in daily use
- Compatible with most surgical instrument tracking systems, including:
PREZIO Health has successfully completed surgical instrument marking projects at multiple public hospitals and medical centers, as well as Veteran Affairs/Administration facilities. At the William Beaumont Army Medical Center, PREZIO Health employees received the William Beaumont Award for Meritorious Service.